Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Thatchers

6 comments:

Layla said...

How cute is that?!

Laurie said...

Looks like the boys had a great Christmas. Hey, I joined Facebook but I can't find you. Can you find me?

Aunt Bec said...

It looks like Santa found you guys too. Thank you so much for the movie. I am really going to enjoy it. Sorry that I haven't called to thank you yet, but my phone died the horrible death this time. It has made it somewhat nice because work can't get a hold of me either. I am glad that you will be warm with all of your new christmas presents. I would send you a picture of all of the snow in AZ, but I forgot my camera cord. Smooth I know. Hope you guys are doing well, I love ya! Tell the boys I said Hi!

Pattie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas also but I still really missed being there when the boys opened up their gifts from Santa and our Christmas Eve together. Tell the boys I love them.

Sarah Hastings said...

I love Robbies Indiana Jones hat, glad you had a fun christmas!

Anonymous said...

Aw what happy pictures! I miss you guys! Merry Christmas boys!!!!