Saturday, December 13, 2008

1st Day of Christmas

I have decided to do a little something different for this blog. I have been laying in bed all day and it came to my mind that today is 12 days til Christmas. For the 12 days of Christmas we always do gifts for the boys. I thought that I would blog everyday for the next 12 days. I hope you are all patient with me.

Today on the 1st day, I am thankful for our health. It is something that we don't think about, until we are sick or someone we love is ill. The last two weeks we have been sick at our home. We seem to keep passing a silly flu bug around. All 4 of us have had it and today 3 out of the 4 is achy, sore, and we all threw up all night.

I am so greatful for health and that we are able to go to doctors if we need to. I am greatful that we are all here and we can do things on our own.

Here is wishing you all a Healthy winter and ecspecially a very Healthy Christmas.

I will have the 2nd day tomorrow.
Happy 12 days of Christmas. We love you all.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

I think this is a wonderful thing to do. I remember the 12 days that we did when you and Shad was growing up. Then for several years get to see you do it with your family. Now to share it with your friends and family. I love you all so much and miss you.

Lyndi Daly said...

cute idea...12 days of christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see the rest of your posts for the 12 days. Cute, cute!