Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4th day of Christmas

On the 4th day of Christams, I am thankful for FREEDOM. I am thankful for the opportunities that we have to worship how we wish to worship, live were we would like to live, eat what we want to eat, have an education in whatever we would like to learn. I am thankful that I can get in my car and go and do whatever I would like to do for the day. I am thankful that we could have a house, car, job, food, education, health care and for the chance that we have to choose them on our own.

Thank you for those who have fought for these rights. For all of the military past and present. For the families of these people who give up there fathers, mothers, sister, brothers, husband and wives for all of us so that we may have our FREEDOM. Thank you for making our Country a safe place to live and work. Thank you for spending so much time away from your families so that we can have time with ours.

It makes me so upset when people are not pleasent with those who are fighting in Iraq. They have fought and are still fighting to make it so that we have our FREEDOMS. Please support those that are in our military (any branch) if you know of anyone or run across someone who has served please tell them thank you.

Remember, everything you do for the day is what YOU get to choose to do. Some places don't have that luxury. Tell those around you that has served in the military past or present thank you and Merry Christmas.

Happy 12 days of Christmas

No comments: