On the 9th day of Christmas, I am thankful for my FAMILY. I am thankful for a dad and mom that raised me well. I am thankful for my dad for all that he taught me and all that he expected of me. I am thankful to my mom for the time she spent with Robbie and taking him on the weekends while she lived in Salt Lake. I am thankful for a loving brother who is gentle and quiet. He doesn't say much but he always tells me he loves me everytime that I talk to him. I am thankful for a wonderful sister in law that since we moved we talk everyday sometimes multiple times. I am thankful that she has been a part of our family for a long time. (Shad and Jenny dated all through high school). I am thankful for a nephew and a niece that are so spanking cute, and for the new nephew I will be getting soon. I am thankful for grandparents that are amazing. They took over so many roles when my dad died. The boys love grandma and grandpa Hansen so very much. I am thankful for the time that we were able to spend down at the farm. I am thankful for the memories of the family time that we all treasure. I am thankful that families can be forever. I am thankful that my family taught me so much, hopefully I can pass some of those many things on to our boys. I am thankful that we had the opportunity to live close to family for so long, for the chance that we had to spend time together. I am thankful for the move away, so that you know what you have and you can look at it from a different perspective and not take it for granite. I love all of my family so very much.
On that note, I am thankful for Kennen's family as well. For what they taught him, so that he could be the most wonderful husband, father, friend, provider that he is. I am thankful for the work ethic that was instilled in him from his dad. I am also thankful that Scott taught him to sit back and laugh. I am thankful that Paula taught Kennen the love of music, I love to listen to him sing. I am thankful for Kennen's brother and sisters. I am thankful that we have cute nieces and nephews. Thank you for all you did and do for Kennen and us.
Eyes are being washed again. What is going on they must be dirty.
We love all of you and wish you all a very Merry 12 days of Christmas.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
3 comments:
Thanks Holly! I'm thankful that I have become a part of your family. It seems like forever, doesn't it? You're the best! Love you!
Hi Hol! I love your 12 days entries. So thoughtful. Hope you are all doing well.
I love you. How I wish sometimes that things never changed...
Post a Comment