Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12th day of Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas, I am thankful for Kennen. I am thankful for the wonderful Husband, father, friend, provider that he is. I am thankful for all that he does for me and our boys. I am thankful that he puts up with me, I know sometimes it is hard for him to hold his tongue but he does. I am thankful that he has allowed me to stay home and raise our boys. I am thankful for his support in the endevours that I take. Like spending countless hours learning to make soap, candles, blankets, learning all about scouts, blogging, and the list goes on. I am thankful that he has been there everytime I have fallen ill and been taken in for surgeries. He is my rock. I am thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and he is able to give priesthood blessings when he is called upon.
I am thankful for his laughter, jokes. I am thakful there is never a dull minute at our house. I am thankful that he is a wonderful father and will play with the boys. As Sid says "me and dad are farting friends and burping friends" I am thankful that he is knowledgeable. He answers Robbies questions with ease. I am thankful that he knows the scriptures and the gospel, so that he can continue teaching us.
I am thankful that he is always so willing to serve others. He never puts himself first. I am thankful that he loves those that are around him. As we lived in Springville, he loved the boys he served, he loved the men he served with. He loved Our neighbors that called upon him to help.
I am thankful that he has put up with me for over 12 years. The day we were married I went to the Temple with wet hair and throwing up. He still married me, and then on our flight to California I was throwing up again. He just held the barf bag. What a guy. He has done so many wonderful, kind, loving things for me that I can not mention them all. He is the BEST.
I am thankful that he listens to the still small voice, even if that voice told him to move. I know that we were supposed to move or things wouldn't have worked out the way they did.
He is extremely happy here and so are the boys and myself. I am greatful for the move and that he listened to the prompting.
I just want you all to know a little about Kennen, I hope this helps. I love him tremendously. I think he is so spankin cute. I love his support in everything. I hope that I make him proud of me like I am proud of him. Honey, If you read this. I love you. And I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.


Merry Christmas to you all. Happy 12 days of Christmas from the Thatcher Family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for hubbies! Your hubby's fun!