On the 8th day of Christmas. I am thankful for FRIENDS. I mentioned them with my trials so I thought I would give them their own day. I am so thankful for the friends I have. I am thankful that they put up with me. I don't know why they chose me for a friend but I am so glad they all have. In my life I have had so many amazing friends. I still keep in touch with friends I grew up with. Those friends are still very special and important in my life. They were there for me through so much, they were there for me when I got married, when my dad died, when I have given birth. I made wonderful friends since I have been married and living in Springville. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I miss them tremendously. Thankfully we have phones and we talk to each other multiple times a day. Yes Chris I am still being an influence. He always said that I was an influence but he wasn't sure if it was for good or bad. I am thankful for the friends I have made here in Casper. I really don't know why anyone would be my friend, ecspecially since I have moved. I haven't been that nice. I am thankful that Heavenly Father has placed so many wonderful people in my path. I am thankful that those people have taken the time to get to know me and become my friends. I can honestly say that I believe that I have the bestest friends in this whole wide world.
Thank you to you all for all you have done for me and my family. I hope that I can be the type of friend to you all that you have been to me. I pray that you all know how much you are loved and appreciated by me. I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas and that you may feel the Spririt of Christmas.
I love each of you so very much. Happy 12 days of Christmas.
Once again my eyes need washing.
ps. It sucked last night
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is going on that mom should know about? My eyes are bring washed all the time lately too.... I love you.
ha ha ha *and a tear* I love you too Holly! Don't make my eyes get cleaned again! You are an influence :P
oh Holly!!! We miss you so much!! love the Hicken's!!!
Post a Comment