On the 11th day of Christmas, I am thankful for Our Robbie. I am thankful that he was our first born. I am thankful that he was such an easy baby. I am thankful that he decided to walk, potty train, everything on his own. He was walking by 7 months, potty trained himself before he was 2. I am so thankful for his quiet ways. He doesn't say much, he is a lot like my brother Shad. I am thankful that on occassion he will allow me to hug him.(not often). I am thankful that he does well in school. I am thankful that he loves to read. I am thankful that he allows his little brother to tag a long with him on most days. I am thankful for his smile. You don't see a true smile very often but when you do, it brightens up the room. I am thankful that he is willing to laugh. I am thankful that he loves to learn about the scriptures. I am thankful for all of the questions he asks even if I don't know the answer. A lot of the time I am on research mode finding out the answers to his questions. Like how did Wyoming get its name?
I am thankful that he is such a caring person. He loves little kids and he is so very gentle with them. He loves his 2 little sisters and talks about them often. He loved the time he had learning to swim with gaga. He loves going to the farm and helping grandpa. He is our child that would rather play(legos, swordfighting, starwars,basketball, swimming), watch t.v., play video games. He has a wonderful imagination. He doesn't offer much help around the house unless you tell him to. I am thankful that Robbie is Robbie. I am thankful that his personality fits into our family. I can honestly say that both of my boys are so very different. They are not similiar in anyway. I am thankful that he is a part of our family. Our family would not have been complete without him. I am thankful that a lot of times he can talk sense into Sid when no one else can. I am thankful that he loves Sid and asks Sid to play with him. I am thankful that he is willing to watch Sid for me while I hurry and do something.
I am thankful for Robbie and all that he does and says. I am truely greatful that he is such a good boy. We love him so very much and can't imagine our life without him.
Happy 12 days of Christmas.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comment:
What lucky boys. To have a mom who can see the best of you is truly a gift. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment