Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spiritually Fed Wednesday




We hope that this new year brings you all that you want, all that you set out to do. We hope it brings you love, happiness and peace.

Remember that each day is a new start. How wonderful is that?? Remember that a loving Heavenly Father is a prayer away, he is always there to listen even when you think there is nobody around. Heavenly Father is there always, he will never leave you.

We love you and we pray that this new year is good to everyone. If you need to chat I am always available. Happy New Years to you all!!

2 comments:

Lesia said...

loved their explanations. My favorite was the land and the parking lot. LOL Great message. smile

Aunt Bec said...

Wow! again, just what I needed to hear today. I think I might steal it ;) You are amazing. Hope you doing okay and not freezing to death