Tuesday, December 21, 2010

9th day of Christmas

On the 9th day of Christmas... I am thankful for friends. I am thankful for life long friends. I know that some of my life long friends read this I want you to know, How grateful I am for you. I am so thankful for your love and support you guys have shown me over the last 20 plus years. I am thankful you have been here for me through so many ups and some downs. I am thankful that you all have shared in all of my big occasions in life. (marriage, children, moving, death) I owe so much to you all. I love that I am still able to talk to you guys when I have a problem and need help. I love you!!!

and to my springville friends... I want to thank you as well. I have made some wonderful friends since being married. I love them and am extremely grateful for them as well. I am so thankful for the phone calls, texts, cards, packages.. I am thankful that you were there when we needed you always. How I miss you!!

To my Casper friends.... Thank you for accepting me when we moved to your town. We have become homebodies lately, but I am still very thankful for your friendship. I am thankful that although our family is so far away that I feel like I have some here in town. THANK YOU all so very much.

I honestly don't know where I would be without such wonderful friends. Thank you!!!! Here is wishing you all a very merry Christmas. If you ever need anything please please let me know.

and Laurie.... thank you!! and the next time we come to Utah I would love to have lunch or just get together with you again. Love you tons!!!

3 comments:

Lesia said...

you have such a kind and thoughtful heart. I love you. Merry Christmas. Stay warm:)

Laurie said...

Awww... Thanks! Love you too!

Aunt Bec said...

you are great...I just think you should know that! Merry Christmas! Love ya!