On the 1st day of Christmas... I am so thankful for cars. Spending as much time as we do in them, I am thankful for them. This weekend we were able to drive to Logan to spend sat. with Kennen's family. Then we drove to Spanish Fork on Sunday morning to spend time with my family. Thank you both for having Christmas parties the same weekend so we could make it. The boys do well in the car. (yes it can be learned, when we first moved it was a nightmare to travel with them, but now they are fairly good) And for any of you who have had the honor to come to Casper, you know all know how much time we spend in this said vehicle. :)
On the 2nd day of Christmas.... I am thankful for our families (parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, etc...) I am thankful for the examples of them all. I am thankful for the unconditional love. I am thankful for the help if we are in need of help. I love our nieces and nephews, so dang cute. Please during this holiday season tell your family thanks and tell them how much you love and appreciate them. Also, will you please keep my grandma (she is going through radiation and a broken hip or two) and my grandpa (who yesterday had to have a knee replacement surgery) in your prayers. Thank you muches. Love to you all.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment