Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello!!!

I really don't know where or what we have been doing. The credit card statement says we have been doing something though. hehe We did go see The Wizard of Oz for our second broadway show. It was fun, the boys liked grease better though.

Lets see.... Our week, we do pe, art, and school.. We have started exercising in the mornings and that is fun. We have been dancing on the wii. It is great fun to do it with the boys. Our routine has shifted a little during the day and things seem to go a bit smoother. (so far) We also switched the boys speech teachers and to a different school. For the first time since Aug. Sid stayed and loved it. He didn't walk out and say "you are boring and you aren't helping me" That child I don't know where he gets it from. Oh wait! I think he may have some of me and his dad in him.

It has snowed a little then it blows a little so there really isn't much on the ground. The 2 houses being built will hopefully be finished soon. On the one side of us they have broken our vinyl fence. On the other side, they keep parking in our driveway so I can't get in or out. I will be extremely excited for the construction to end.

Our Christmas is up and the boys are super excited. I love the spirit of Christmas. I love the excitment it brings and I love, love to make candy... :)

We hope that your week has gone well. Love to you all.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Hol,

Hope things are still going well for you! Hope you are having a great holiday season!