On the 8th day of Christmas... I am so thankful for books. I am thankful for the opportunity we have to learn from them. I am thankful that some are written for just pure enjoyment. Those who know me know I am a book junkie... I LOVE BOOKS!! Our house is full of them and we seem to somehow keep finding more. I love that the boys love to read and/or just look at the pictures with in them.
I love that when you open up a book it can take you on an adventure, to a far away place. You can go under the sea, you can go fight off knights, you can spend time in the spiderwick house. It doesn't matter what you read as long as you read. Those words are often spoke in our house. So with the boys, that means Diary of wimpy kid, Yu-gi-oh, comic books etc... It really doesn't matter. A book is a book and they will learn something from holding them in their hands.
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season. Love to you all!!!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment