What a great day it is. I am so glad that your birthday feel on a WEDNESDAY isn't it fitting? I think it is. I mean it is usually my Spiritually Fed Wednesday and how much more spiritually fed can I get without you?
Dearest Bec,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for showing up at my house many years ago not knowing who I was or what I was about. (I know you didn't want to be there) Thank you for listening to Sandy. From the moment we met we "hit" it off. I have no clue how you broke in and got into my heart so fast but you did and I am so glad. I am so thankful for the love and friendship you have given me over the years. I am thankful for the encouraging words when life seems to be pulling me down. I am thankful for the love you give to my boys (all 3). Yes they miss you as much as I do.
I know that people are brought into our lives for reasons. I know that our Heavenly Father has plans for us to help and learn from those he has brought to us. I am so thankful for that. I am thankful for the chance I have to be a better person because of you.
I pray daily that you are well, I know you have been sick a lot and I wish I was there to take it away from you or at least take care of you. (bring soup, help you, make you rest)
I thank Our Heavenly Father for you and all you have done for me and our friendship daily. I really don't know how I would have gotten through many things without you. I miss the coke talks. One day, we will be able to get together and chat. (even if it is for an hour)
I pray on this day of your Birth that you have a blessed day. That you will know you are loved and thought of often. I hope you have the BEST birthday ever. (I have an extra copy of the new book, let me know if you want to read it.. I will send the tear stained one to you. )
I love you! I miss you! I hope we can get together soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BECCA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Happy Birthday from us Crazies in Wyoming.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comment:
My dear you are far to kind to me! I miss you guys so very much! And somedays I wish that I had instant travel or better yet that you had never left me! I just love you guys! Thank you for the birthday wishes. My ringtones got changed to your song and everyone loved it everytime my phone rang. Love ya love ya!
Post a Comment