On the 11th day of Christmas.. I am so thankful that I was blessed with a Robbie. I am thankful for his quietness. I am thankful for the good brother he is (90% of the time) I am thankful he is him, he has no worries. He is so laid back and whatever happens happens in his little world. He will never ever have ulcers that is for sure.
I am thankful that Robbie was sent to our family. I am thankful that he is kind hearted and he loves the little ones and takes care of them. I am thankful he loves school and he loves to learn. He is so full of questions all the time, some are not so easy so it is a good thing we have the internet. ;) Robbie loves to read, which I am so grateful for.
Thank you Robbie for being you, for standing up to what is right. I have also learned much from him. I am so blessed to be the mother of Robbie and also of Sid. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with these spirits in my home. (anyone who knows I should not have had them at least through the doctors point of view)
Robbie we love you and we are thankful for you and your kindness. Thank you for being a good example to Sid and for playing with him and helping him learn and grow.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment