Today is a special day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND. For those of you who do not know this is Ashleigh, my life saver, my friend, my shoulder to cry on, my rock a lot, the mother of our daughters, (or as Robbie would say.... my sisters mom is from Canada) the list goes on and on and on...
I am so thankful for you in my life. I count my blessings daily. I am so thankful for the almost every day chats. (you don't know how much they mean to me) I am so thankful for your compassion and love. I am so thankful for all the things you remember in our lives. (yes, I know I am not as good) I am thankful that a loving Heavenly Father brought you into my life. I know He knows the people we need most.
I am so thankful for the traditions you started with Robbie.. He still asks on the last day of school for his ice cream cone. What a fun thing you started for him. Thank you!!
I am thankful that you guys helped us so much.... I am thankful for the visit you made to Byboming. I have missed spending time with you. I loved it!!!!!
I hope that you have the BESTEST day ever... I really can't write or express all that my heart is feeling. I just hope you know that I love you and I miss you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEAR ASHLEIGH!!!
Enjoy that SWEEETTTT cake Chris made for you!! Eat an extra bite for me. watch out for the colors that you may have on fingers and other areas... hahahaha (just like the red, it is going to make everything change bwahahaha)
Love you!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU HOLLY!!! You are WAY too good to me! Thanks for the bday call and tribute! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment