Hello to you all!!!
We hope this finds you all well. We are doing good just hanging at home trying to stay warm. I have decided I need to move to someplace warm.
School is going good, the boys are progressing and having a good time with the things we do. I spoke to the science zone and they have accepted the challange of starting up a homeschool science class. The boys are excited about that. Tomorrow PE starts up again and they are eager to get started back up with that again and so am I.. the energy has to be released somehow. ;) They are still loving art and really enjoy all the projects they do there.
Kennen and I are doing well. We have been ward "hopping" the last 2 months and have loved every minute of it. Last night we were invited over to Brother and Sister Babitts house for dinner. The boys loved it, we came home and they were like mom they were such a nice grandma and grandpa. We had a great time with them even though we are not part of their ward they have taken us in and made us feel loved. Oh and Sister B is an amazing cook... (all 4 of us ate and ate and ate)
We are happy to say that Grandpa is home again and Grandma is done with radiation. We are thankful for that they are doing better and for all those who have taken good care of them.
We hope this week finds you well and happy. We love you all... (sorry no pictures, my laptop is dead and I the plug broke. I just ordered a new one so hopefully soon there will be pictures added to the blog)
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment