Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye January!!!

Are you all as excited to be done with January as I am?? It means one month closer to summer. So, so, so excited for warmer weather. Just wanted to post the weather right now. It is -6 degrees and with the windchill it is -24. Isn't that crazy? All day it has been in the negatives and you go out and it hurts to breath and your skin burns. Kennen says I am so wimpy and I guess I do have to agree with him.

Today we had science and had a great time. I love learning with the boys. Today we learned about dendrochronology and deciduous and coniferous.. we also learned if juniper berries are edible. Isn't it great learning new stuff??? we love it!!!!

Happy Last Day of January!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

Can I request that we skip February all together? Love you, hope you are doing well.

Laurie said...

You are not wimpy! I wouldn't want to go out there either. Brrr...