On the 9th day of Christmas... I am Thankful for Robbie... I am thankful for the wonderful big brother he is. I am thankful that he is such a great big brother. I am so thankful that this year he loves school once again. I am thankful for such a good student. He is reading on a 7th grade level and is in the 4th grade. I am so glad he loves reading. I love reading. I am so thankful that he helps with so many things even when there are days he complains a little he will still help. I am so thankful he is coming out of his shell. I am thankful that he is so good to all of the kids he is around. He is truly wonderful to all little children.
He loves to read, play video games (no matter the gaming system), hanging with his friends, playing with his brother, scouts. He is such a good kid. I am glad he is part of our family. I can't imagine life without him.
Happy 9th day of Christmas.
2 comments:
And he's a very handsome boy to top it off! How lucky you are!
My Robbie, what can I say....
Post a Comment