
On the 12th day of Christmas....
Today I am thankful for my testimony.. I am thankful for the gospel in my life..
I know that I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father. I know that the gospel was restored through Joseph Smith for us today. I know the book of mormon is true. I know that if I live righteously that I will be able to live with my family for time and all eternity. I know that Jesus died for me. I know that through the priesthood wonderful blessings can happen if we have faith. I know the power of tithing and fast offerings. I am thankful that we have the opportunity to give and be blessed through those actions. I am so grateful for family prayer. For the opportunity it gives us twice a day to kneel together and thank our Heavenly Father. I love to hear the simple prayers of my boys, and oh the spirit that comes into our home through those simple prayers.
I know that I am not perfect and that is why I have been sent here on earth. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to become better, to learn the Christ like attributes. I am thankful for the chance I have to help others and love them as our Heavenly Father loves all of his Children. I may not get it first go around, but I sure try to be a good friend, sister, mom, wife, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, and any other hat that I have been given to accomplish.
I truly hope that this Christmas finds you all healthy, happy and remembering why we celebrate. We don't celebrate for the candy, cookies, presents... we celebrate this time of year in memory of our Saviors birth.
Merry 12th day of Christmas!!!! Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment