Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ON THE 4TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS.......

ON THE 4TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS.... I am Thankful for my friends......okay for our friends....

I am thankful for all of their love and support. I am thankful for their shoulders to cry on. I am thankful that they love me no matter what even when I say stupid things, they don't take it personal they let it go and are still there for me. I am thankful for the fun times we share. I am thankful for ALL they do for me and my family. I am thankful for the nice words and thoughts.

I am thankful for the friends of my youth. Who has liked and loved me for now some of them over 30 years. I am thankful that we have kept in touch and they have been a part of my life for so long. I am thankful for their examples. Thank you Laurie, T'ann and Layla... I am thankful that I have reconnected with so many from my youth this last year..

I am Thankful for the friends Kennen and I have made since marriage. I am thankful for the friends we have in Springville. How I love and miss them a ton. I am thankful for our new friends here in Casper. For their open arms and open hearts.

I think Heavenly Father knows the exact people to put in my life. I wouldn't want to make this journey alone and I am so glad that He has placed each one of you in my life to help me through it.

I love you all....

2 comments:

Lesia said...

I am thankful for your mom, without her we would not be in contact. And I am so happy that we are friends and family! love you Holly.

Aunt Bec said...

You are more than welcome to come back at any time. We will take you in a heartbeat! Actually your old house is up for sale....Maybe it's a sign. Miss ya, Love ya!