
(I know this is #2 blog for the day... please check out the other one also)
Last year I did the 12 days of Chritmas on my blog. I am going to do it again this year also. To me it was a good reminder of why we celebrate.
So Today on the 1st day of Christmas.... I am Thankful for the the Sabbath day, for the opportunity that we each have to attend the church of our choice. I am thankful for the opportunity to renew my covenants each Sabbath day. This week I was able to attend primary as a teacher. What a great spirit there is with those little kids. I am able to try and teach the 5 year olds. They are full of energy, but also full of lots of love. They so want to learn. I am greatful that I have the opportunity to attend church to learn more about our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment