On the 8th day of Christmas... I am thankful for families. I am thankful for my mom and dad, for my brother and sister in law, for my cute niece and nephews and for my grandparents. I am thankful for Kennen's family also. For his parents and siblings and their children.
I am thankful for all of the extended family that we have. For some I know well and some I don't. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have had to get to know more of both of our families through facebook.
I am thankful for the "other" family we have. For the friends that have become part of our family. How we love each of you so very much.
I am thankful for all of the love and support that we have from so many of you. I am so glad that our Heavenly Father sent us to earth in families. I am thankful for those who step up and become family. How I love and appreciate each and everyone of you.
Happy Sunday and Happy 8th day of Christmas.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comment:
On day 4 you posted that you were thankful for your friends,...just wondering was that not also your family? Or do you have family members that you are not friends with?....LOL
Post a Comment