Thursday, December 17, 2009

ON THE 5TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS.....





On the 5th day of Christmas.... I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother. I am thankful that the Lord trusted me with 2 of his children. I am thankful that I am able to stay at home with our 2 boys. I am thankful that I am able to teach them, help them, and be here for them at all times.

I am thankful that even though I was told that I would never have children that I was so blessed with not only 1 but with 2. I think I am a little one sided but I truly think my boys are WONDERFUL.

For all of you moms out there.... Be grateful for your little ones... and give them all hugs from me.

3 comments:

Julz said...

great pic of the boys!!

Lesia said...

When we got your Christmas card, Kayla asked me, "Mom; who are these people?" I told her they are our cousins and she was so excited to have more people that she could call her family. I am so blessed to have another chance to raise a daughter of our Heavenly Fathers. Maybe this time I can teach her HIS principles and she might even follow them...lol

Pattie said...

They are more then wonderful, they are my grandkids and I love them so much.