Saturday, December 19, 2009

ON THE 7TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS...

On the 7th day of Christmas.... Today I am THANKFUL for a clean house and clean clothes. I know this doesn't sound like much... But I LOVE it when it is done.

So here is my little story... The other day I took Sid to school... I cam home which I normally don't cause it is 20 mins home 20 mins. back then 20 mins back to get Robbie so to me that is a lot of travel time.. anyway, I cam home deep cleaned the kitchen and front room. I went back to get the boys from school. Not even 10 mins of them being home it was a mess. I decided at that moment that I was grateful for the little time it was clean and not messed up with the kids belongings.

Since Kennen and I stopped letting the boys even in our room it is clean everyday... It is lovely, our own little clean spot. So I make it sound as if our house is way way messy... It is not, just lived in with 2 little boys.

We hope that you have a clean and fun day. (today is our house cleaning day) yippy!!! boys both have said they are sick and can't help. NOT going to fly... need a better excuse.

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Lesia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesia said...

cute...love how you are thinking!