Wow!!! what a week it has been... CRAZY!!!
This week was filled with adventure. Robbie had scouts 2 nights, he had 2 field trips one to South Pass and one to Martins Cove and Independence Rock which my mom went on that one with him. Sid had story time and pre-school graduation. Myself had to do all of the above plus my own scouts and a doctor appointment. Kennen worked and worked and then on Thursday he said I have to go to Riverton tomorrow for the night, I have a motel room so why don't you and the boys drive up after school.. So.... picked up Robbie from school on Friday and Sid from Tiffany. Thanks Tiffany for watching him while I went to the doctors. We came home to drop of Robbies school stuff and off we went to Riverton. (I have never been there so a new adventure for me)
so the pre-school graduation was a bitter sweet moment.. Many of my friends work at the child development center. I will be so sad not seeing them everyday. Sad that my baby is growing up. Happy that I don't have to drive across town anymore.
This is the last week of school. four and a half days left... wow!! then summer vacation. I so can't wait. We have a ton of things planned. I have friends coming here. The first one to arrive will be Christina O. and her boys. They are flying in the 2nd week of june for the the week. I am so excited, we haven't seen each other since high school graduation (that's been a LONG time) The second batch arrive the 3rd week. Christina G. and MaryAnn and maybe Layla (also haven't seen Christina since highschool) I am so so so excited. Then July 4th weekend I have my Springville friends coming. YIPPEE!!!!!! What a great summer its going to be.
We had a great time with my mom here.. She was able to go on a field trip with Robbie and story time with Sid. She spoiled them... She let them each choose a place to eat at. The boys loved it.. Thanks mom for coming to visit. We love you!!
Enjoy the slide show of our week!! love you all!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
3 comments:
I had a wonderful time and it was just what I needed spending time with you, Kennen, Robbie and Sid. Robbie was right when we were sitting on top of Indepence Rock that it was just like when we use to have Ga Ga and Robbie Day's. I love the special times with the boys. Can't wait until we come back up this summer in the motor home. Thanks for letting me come and I love all of you so much and miss you to much.
Your family is so cute!!! I love the slide show! Miss you!:)
Sounds like you are going to have a great summer! Hope you have some nice weather to go with all your company.
Post a Comment