The first picture is of my Grandma. What a wonderful example she has been. I am so grateful for her example and her hard work.
This picture is of my mom and all of the grandbabies... I am so thankful for her and her wonderful example to me. I am thankful for her love and her concern for me and my family. I am thankful for the wonderful Grandma (gaga) she is to our boys.
And to all of those other people out there that are mom's, grandma's, aunt's, cousin's, friend's. Thank you for your examples thank you for helping me along the road of motherhood.
We are so very lucky to have so many people around that help mold us into whom we are. We have been blessed beyond measure in this area with such wonderful family and friends.
To me.. Mother's Day is not about what kind of mom you are, it is about being told thank you for all that one has done. For all of their hard work in ones behalf.
Love to all of you!!!!
4 comments:
I guess I should re-think my views on Mother's Day. Thank you Holly.
Happy Mother's Day to you Holly! I just found your comment about the blog book. The site is blog2print.com, and they let you pick out a cover, write a dedication, pick the time slot you want to print, and they will even print the comments. Some of my pictures didn't get put with the captions, but I was just glad to get it in a hard copy, that I don't care!My blog was fairly reasonable to print price wise as well. I hope this helps! If you need some help getting it started let me know! :)
Thank you Hon. I am so blessed that you are my daughter and I love you so much. I love the boys more than you will ever know and I miss all of you so much. I hope I will always be the mom and Ga Ga that you and the boys will be proud to have. Love ya all.
Happy Mother's Day to you Hol! You are such a great mom to your boys!
Post a Comment