
this picture was taken 3 weeks before my dad passed away.
Today is 10 years since my dad passed away.. Oh how I miss him. I love knowing that my boys know grandpa Sid even though Sid has never met him and Robbie was 6 months old when he passed away.
My boys do things that remind me of him (sid the most)
My dad was an amazing man. He taught me so very much and he loved me no matter what.
I miss him more than words can say but I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that I will see him soon and that the time we are apart here is only a short amount of time compared to the eternities that we will get to spend together.
Dad... The boys are getting very big. My baby will be 6 in one week. (I think he came in May instead of July to help me with the month) He is a little spit fire and is so funny. Robbie will be 11 this year and what a great young man he is turning into. You would be very proud of both of them.
We love you dad and think about you very often and your name is spoken of ALL the time in our home.
7 comments:
Holly you made me cry. Now I have to redo my make up before I go to the doctor. I am glad your mom is there to help you today. The two of you need to just hold each other tight and speak of all his memories. Love ya Holly!
So thinking of you right now!
Sid...You have an amazing daughter. Thanks for teaching her what you did to help her be the person that she is today. We need her!
Hol - I am crying with you tonight. I love you. Thanks for giving me the strength to keep going. Wish I could be there for a coke today!
Honey, your dad was and is my soul mate. I think of him everday. Something during the day will remind me of him and and how much I miss and love him. I have so many memories of him and that keeps me going. No, I didn't wash the clothes but yes, I did cook and the only time he cook was when I was traveling or going to be coming home late....... It didn't matter because he helped me and I helped him. Love ya.
Hugs to you, Hol. and to your mom too.
What a great tribute to your dad!! I know he would be proud of you and the life you live! Thank goodness for the peace the gospel brings and the knowledge that you will see him again!
Post a Comment