Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spititually Fed Wednesday





This you tube is called My New Life. Nie is an insperation to me and is the reason I continue to blog. She inspires me to be the best mom and wife I can. I hope that you all enjoy this clip of her and her family.

3 comments:

Lesia said...

Holly do you know Stephanie personally? What a GREAT spirit and testimony she has. That video touched my heart on so many levels thank you for sharing it. Helps keep everything in prospective.

Lucas and Kelsey said...

Holly, I know that you write this Wednesday blog for one person, but today you wrote it for me....Its been the message that Ive need. That my life could be so much worse and what I have is such a blessing! I just what to say thank you for writting these blogs!

Aunt Bec said...

Every single time I watch this I think about how blessed I am in my life, thank you for helping me see that. You are an amazing person, and I love you. You have really kept me going the last few months, and I hope you know that I REALLY couldn't and wouldn't have made it without you. Someone knew what He was doing when He sent you here. He knew some crazy overly emotional looney would need you. Every week you say or share exactly what I need, and I can tell that you are truly praying for me. I can't tell you how much that means, and how blessed I am. I really can't imagine not having you...that would be a really bad day for me. I guess it's true what they say, sometimes you have to go through really bad cruddy things to see the silver lining. Thanks for always being there and saying exactly what I need, even when I don't deserve it. You keep me going!