Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Julie, Tooth fairy, Spring and back to Winter.








This week was an adventure.. We ended back at the doctors on Tuesday and Sid had a throat infection, Wednesday the poor kid goes to the dentist and has 3 teeth pulled. His big teeth were growing behind (shark style) and so they had to pull the 3 teeth out so the big teeth could move forward. He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. The funny thing about it all is the dentist asks Sid. "would you like me to wiggle those teeth" "will it make my mouth stop hurting" "yes, it will hurt a little when I numb it then when it comes unsleepy it may hurt a little but it will feel better" "yes then please wiggle the tooth cause it hurts" He was such a trooper. That same Wednesday we were at the foot doctor for Robbie he got his orthodics for both feet.

Thursday we did playgroup ate lunch took Sid to school it was 57 degrees here. YIPPY!!! Jeannette and I was able to enjoy a lunch at Olive Garden, have I ever told you how much I love Olive Garden salad and breadsticks? I am so HAPPY Olive Garden opened up in Casper. After I picked Sid up from school we went and got Robbie, we decided to hang out at the school and play so Jeannette and the kids came to enjoy the outdoors with us. We played until 5 enjoying the weather. Well that didn't last long..

Friday... rain that turned into the white fluffy stuff. It is so wet and heavy, I don't think I have seen snow like this in Casper since moving here. So last night we go out and play in the dark in the snow. There was no wind it was perfect.

Sid has informed me he seen the toothfairy... Mom she was so little and cute, she had beautiful wings. I ask she didn't come why you were sleeping? Oh yes mom I was supposed to be sleeping I tricked her I just had my head under the covers and I just took a teeny tiny peek. I myself had to laugh, he is so dang cute.

He also told Robbie the other day that he was the worst brother he has in our family. It was so funny cause he was naked running around the house.

But then there are these moments.. We are sitting on the floor last night playing games. Robbie says mom is it okay if Sid and I have a late night. Kennen and I both say sure but that means that you have to tuck yourselves into bed cause we are tired. They both say okay and head down the stairs to play mario cart on the wii together. Kennen and I fill the humidifiers and get things ready for bed and we head to bed about 25 mins. later the boys head up the stairs go to their room you hear Sid say "goodnight Rob I love you" Robbie replies "goodnight Sid I love you too" Then Robbie says are you tucked in Sid? Sid replies yes but I really would like a snuggle. Robbie turns out the light and says Sid if you want I will snuggle you just come on up to my bed. It was so precious to hear this conversation between the 2 boys. Makes being a mom all worth it.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE, Thanks for being the best BIG sister ever. I love ya!

And for all of those who were wondering about the news.... it has to wait for another week or so.

UPDATE: Tumor came back benign (the one on the neck) still waiting for results of the one one the face.