Sunday, March 14, 2010

SPRING BREAK?!?!?!

This week was Casper's Spring Break.. Yes it has been cold here but none the less it has been Spring Break. We were able to leave town for a couple of days and head to Utah. We had fun we stayed in a motel and swam and swam and swam. We were able to spend Monday with Grandma and Grandpa and we ordered pizza and had a good afternoon. That night we met up with Shad and Jenny and kids and we swam. It was good seeing everyone. We were also able to see some of our friends which was GREAT.

I am trying something new with pics so I hope it works. In this collage is Sid and some of the things we did while in Utah.

Click to play this Smilebox collage: Spring Break
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free picture collage



In this Collage is Robbie.

Click to play this Smilebox collage:
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
A free picture collage by Smilebox


I just have to say I found out why I like Wyoming... As we were driving between here and Rawlins we seen 4 Bold Eagles. So very very pretty.

OH... and I got the news update for you all... I get to help start a new cubscout pack here in Casper. I am so excited... I get to be apart of it from ground up. The next week I will be placing a lot of calls and such. YIPPY!!!

on another note, I got my second biopsy back.... it came back as cancer I go in for surgery on the 23rd. As my boys say "you will look like the joker mom when you are done" I guess the only way to go into it is with a positive attitude "joker style".

We are doing well and will be glad when the weekend is over and school is back in. Got a fun filled week so I may have multiple blogs this week cause we have field trips and pinewood derby's and stuff....

Have a great week.. or a great couple of days. Love you all!

6 comments:

Lucas and Kelsey said...

Holly thank you for your wonderful post...love seeing what you guys are up to!!!! I hope that you sugury goes well!!! keep us posted on how things go!!! I am so thank full to have you as a friend!!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful spring break!!!!

Aunt Bec said...

It made my week, wait...My month to see you guys! What a treat it was! I am glad you guys actually made a trip home with out any blowouts! Know that you are in my thoughts as you face this trial. You are amazing, remember I am here to help you get through it. Love Ya!

Lyndi Daly said...

I love the slide shows! You have a cute family! Sid cracks me up! I got to hear all about his army men in our class today! I tried to turn it around to missionary work:)

About the 'joker' face...Holly you are beautiful, and no amount of 'joker' will take that away! Just thought you'd like to know:)

Lesia said...

You sure have a great attitude on life and its bumps in the road, I pray for you and your family as yet again you have to endure another trial. Chin up girl! Remember God only gives you what He knows you can handle, and He has pegged you as a very strong mother and woman. Love ya:)

Amy said...

I hope all goes well on the 23rd. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. You are amazing!!! I am glad you got to come to Utah. Becca said that it was great to see you. Have a great day!!!

Layla said...

Holly- Your name is in the temple. I wish that I were closer and that I could be there to help you out. I am sorry that you are having to go though this. I love you and will call as soon as I can.

PS You need to move to Perry. I have bald eagles flying outside my door. It's awesome. Ü