Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spiritually Fed Wednesday





"The Lord has promised us that as we 'search diligently, pray always, and be believing, . . . all things [will] work together for [our] good' (D&C 90:24 emphasis added). That doesn't mean that everything
will be perfect or that we will not have any trials, but it does mean that everything will be okay if we just 'hang in there.' Ours is the opportunity to 'be . . an example of the believers' (1 Timothy 4:12), and the Savior has promised that 'all things are possible to him that believeth' (Mark 9:23). So believe in yourselves. Believe that you are never alone. Believe that you will always be guided."
(Elaine S. Dalton, "Believe!" Ensign, May 2004, 110)



I am also grateful for trials.. Sometimes I wonder why, sometimes the timing is not what I want it to be. I do know that I am never alone. I have a loving Heavenly Father that provides me with the peace and comfort I need. I have a wonderful and supporting husband and 2 boys that love me. I have friends that would drop everything and come running and many have told me they would drive from Price, St. George, Cheyenne, Springville to come and help me out anytime. I have family that are wonderful. Thank you all for your support through this trial I am enduring. Love you all!

Bec I love you and I want you to know that you are not alone. I would drop everything to come and help you out. I love ya and I hope that you have a good Wednesday. Thanks again for McDonalds.

1 comment:

Aunt Bec said...

What did I ever to deserve somebody as wonderful as you for a friend. Really...I am thinking of a word to describe you ...Charity... Thank you for putting yourself and your troubles today to help me out. I really couldn't make it without you. I am holding out for the day when the sun comes out again, but thanks for reminding me that it will. You are amazing!