This picture is of Sid with his truck he made with his dad.
This is a picture of all 3 cars. Kennen made a hotdog car, Sid made a delivery truck and Robbie made the bat mobile. I think all 3 cars look amazing.
This is the batmobile that Robbie made.
Thursday was the pinewood derby.. It was fun, but glad it only happens once a year. :) This year the boys had fun designing and cutting and sanding and painting the cars before the actual event. Robbie came up with the batmobile and Sid a delivery truck (to carry bazookas in) and Kennen made the hotdog car.
That night was filled with a ton of excitement and ALL cars were great. Robbie's car took first place which was way fun and he has been wearing the ribbon around the house. (I asked him not to loose it...but it is already somewhere other than it should be so no pics)
Good job to all of the boys.. This will be our last pinewood derby until Sid becomes a cub scout. I am not sure if that is good or bad, but right now I find it to be a good thing.
In two wake ups I go in for surgery so please keep our family in your prayers at least until Tuesday. Thank you and love you all.
3 comments:
Congratulations Robbie for taking first place. I am so proud of you. Hol, Jack and I love you and we pray that all will go well on Tuesday. I love you more than you will ever know and I know that my prayer may be small compared to others but I know that our Heavenly Father will be watching over the surgeon and you and that everything will be alright. I love you. Mom
I agree with your mom...Love ya!
You have been and will continue to be in our prayers.
Pinewood derby looks like it was awesome. Great cars.
Take it easy and try to relax. Love you sis.
Post a Comment