Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spiritually fed Wednesday




This post is mainly for me and a good friend of mine. We were sending text messages back and forth and I asked how things were, she simply replied 'physically good, emotionally drained and spiritually dead'. That night after our conversation I woke up in the middle of the night and thought... hmmmm I can post something once a week that may help both of us out. So... this is what I will be doing on my blog on Wednesday's. I hope that all that read will be able to take something away from here that makes them feel good or make them happy.

I have been reading 4 different books at the same time.... one is called Counting Blessings, one is: A Prophet's Voice, one is: Not My Will, but Thine and the last is Your Life or Your Money. So I hope this will make sense and if it doesn't I am sorry and next week I will try to do better.


"God allows some of us to fall more heavily and more grievously. And then we, who are not all-wise, think that everything which we have undertaken was all for nothing. But it is not so, for if we did not fall we could not know so completely the wonderful love of our Creator. We shall truly see that we were never hurt in His love, nor were we ever of less value in His sight." Dame Julian of Norwich

"Though life seems to challenge us harshly at times, to make us eat bitter bread with the sweet, nevertheless, if we will stop wailing and look we will see a sustaining arm across our shoulders, the arm of infinite love-- and if we listen we can hear a voice whispering. 'Deep within you is the strength to bear anything, the nobility to be willing to do so, and the intelligence to create magnificently and beautifully, come what may.' " Margery Wilson.

I hope this lifts you all up on this Wednesday. Love ya!! And Bec, remember we love ya tons.

1 comment:

Aunt Bec said...

OH Hol...Did I ever mention that you are and have been an answer to my prayers so many times. You proved that again tonight. Just what I need to hear! You are amazing. Thank you for always thinking of me, even when I am a punk and don't return calls or txts. You are amazing, and you have made me cry! Thank you so much for everything you do for me. I love you guys!

Still stalking up on Coke and Chocolate!