Today I have chosen a primary song.. I love Primary songs they are all so amazing even the action songs. I love to sing them and I love to listen to them as well. I love the spirit that they all bring.
MY HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME:
Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky, Whenever I feel the rain on my face Or the wind as it rushes by, Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by our lilac tree, I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see The color of butterfly wings. He gave me my ears that I might hear The magical sound of things. He gave me my life, my mind, my heart; I thank him reverently For all his creations, of which I'm a part. Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.
I am so thankful for this time of year and the Spring season. Love you!!
3 comments:
that's one of my favorite songs.
And yet you still amaze me. Thank you so much for thinking of me. AGAIN! You are the best ever! Love ya!
That is my all time favorite song. Love ya lots.
Post a Comment