So here is an update..... After a visit with 3 doctors finally figured out that I have a cyst on my thyroid. The ER doctor never said a word about that. He just said I had a cyst on my neck. UMMMM!!!!! So, after lots of blood work and looking at CT scans I go in on Tuesday the 19th to have the cyst biopsy and drained. This Thursday I have to go back for more blood work at the hospital. (umm should this not have been taken care of while I was there in the ER? They did blood then... but then released me, which the other doctors said the biopsy should have been done while I was there) So.... by the time we are done with this who knows how many countless hours and dollars will have been wasted on it.. Anyhow... We are praying that it is just a cyst. Hope you all have a GREAT day... we will keep you all updated.
2 comments:
Please keep me updated. Praying that all will go well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you...From a million miles away. Love ya!
Sorry to hear that you are still dealing with this. Hope all the tests go well and you get a clean bill of health soon.
Post a Comment