We are fantastic.. We got the news about the "cyst" on the thyroid. It is NOT cancer, let me repeat that It is NOT cancer. I go back in 6 months to have another ultrasound done to make sure all is still well.
That was the news we received this week, we were all doing the happy dance at our house. :)
We are well, school for us in winding down we have 14 days left and then summer oh wait... summer?? the boys will still be learning and doing work all summer long YIPPEE for homeschooling. Oh and besides the weather says it is still winter so it will be just fine I think. (wink, wink)
Robbie has an awful cold or something, we are hoping that we can get it to break with natural remedies. Yes I love the natural. Most days we have a lot of different smells going around our house, depending on what we need fixed on our bodies. Love, love, love the essential oils. Speaking of oils. I was using some on my neck for the cyst and it had shrunk in size, so we were very excited about that.
We hope you are well and hope you all had a GREAT Easter. I will do another post soon of our Easter. Love ya!! oh and don't forget to check out the Wednesday blog it is BEAUTIFUL.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
2 comments:
Just wanted you to know that I love you so much.
We were so happy to hear that your biopsy came back with good news! Yeah!
Post a Comment