Doesn't he look so handsome??? I can't decide which pair I like the best. Sorry for the quality of the pictures they were taken with the phone. So.... he can see the letters now to read. YIPPEE!!!! He only has to wear them for reading so that is a good thing but man has it helped. We are both loving life now and school is not so frustrating for him. :) He was super excited to get them and we had to keep checking the mail. He would tell everyone he spoke to that he was getting glasses. How fun!!!!
2 comments:
He is so handsome! And he looks older with glasses too. I agree, it is hard to choose which ones look better, they are both cute! Happy to hear that they are helping him so much too. Hope that your throat is doing better. Any updates?
Love the glasses on my handsome grandson.... Glad that they are helping him. Love ya all.
Post a Comment