Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spiritually Fed Wednesday

My Eternal Family

I am a builder working each day to build my family.
And I will do the best I can to serve them lovingly.
I am a builder growing so tall and learning every day
To speak with kindness in my home,
To help at work and play.

My Heavenly father sent me here and He knows I can be
Strong and righteous and I build my eternal family.

I am a builder building a home; I seek the Lord in prayer.
And as I try to live God's word I feel the Spirit there.
I am a builder serving the Lord and following His plan
To help my family come back home
And live with Him again.

My Heavenly Father sent me here and He knows I can be
Strong and righteous and I build my eternal family.

for those that don't know this is a primary song.  How true are the words.  I am grateful for my Eternal family.  How I love them.

And he shall plant in the hearts of the children the promises made to the fathers, and the hearts of the children shall turn to their fathers.    D&C 2:2

1 comment:

Aunt Bec said...

I love this song. Wish I was better at following it's words. Thanks for the sweet reminder. You are great lady! Love ya. Tell the boys I said Hi. Hope you are enjoying the book!