Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spiritually Fed Wednesday


I think the picture sums up today.. hehehe no, I have a few thoughts. I love prayer. I love that everyone can pray. I love that it is the way we can speak to our Heavenly Father. I love that I can let him know of my fears, hopes, desires, love, etc..

I find prayer to be one thing that ALL man has in common even if we don't belong to the same religion. I don't know if you are all aware, but we homeschool the boys. We attend a pe class put on by the boys and girls club here in town. I am the only LDS person there and the rest come from other religions. These ladies have opened their hearts and arms to me. I love them so very much. They have prayed for us they have loved us they listen to me when I just need to talk. They have shown me the love of Christ. They have accepted me for me and who I am. Yes, they have been an answer to my prayers.

Yesterday at PE one of the kind ladies that I love so much was telling us about her 93 year old father in law.. he had broken his leg not because of a fall but because the cancer (they didn't know was there) had made the bone very brittle. When they did the xray and found this, they did a full body mri to see if it was only in one location.. well, it wasn't. This family called everyone they knew from their church, family members etc.. They simply asked all of them to pray for this man. Some prayed for the cancer to leave, others prayed for him to recover quickly and pain free from the surgery that he was going to be having a rod put in his leg. Yesterdays report was of good cheer. The cancer is no longer in his body. no, the doctors did not remove it.. The pain is not there and yes this 93 year old man is trying to walk again (which the dr. said he wouldn't)

I think wow!!! I Love that Our Heavenly Father hears and answers everyone's prayers. I think if we all have faith and we all come together for a just cause so many things can happen. I love knowing about prayer..

"when you left your room this morning did you think to pray?" Love that song..

Happy Wednesday.. Love you all!!!!

No comments: