HELLO!!! hope you all are doing well. We are doing so much better. We all feel almost human again. YIPPEE!!!!
I really don't know if I have felt that bad in a very long time. Not only did we have the cold/flu (not really sure what it was) but I lost my voice on top of it. Sid had an infection which made the fever go on and on and on sorta like the energizer bunny... Took him to the doctor got him on an antibiotic and man today is so much better... coughs are all that are remaining.. Oh and tiredness. I really don't think moms sleep much when munchkins, hubbies and self are sick.
Anywho.. Let me explain 2 of the pictures... we made Robbie eat a half of a tuna fish sandwhich.. He gagged, choked, cried, threw up... It was so funny!!! I know mean mean mean mom. But I am tired of him only eating what he wants. Rice and reeces peanut butter cups.
One of the pictures is Sid's finger that he smashed in the car door. The other 2 are of the heart garlands Sid and I made.
We hope you have had a GREAT week. Love being sent to you all!!!
1 comment:
Glad that you guys are feeling somewhat better! Tell Robbie Tuna fish is good for him. When I was training for my marathon I would eat a half of tuna plain (no mayo, mustard or anything) every day! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment