Friday, February 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEN AND BILL







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND AND DADDY... We love you so very much and are very blessed to have you. We hope you have a GRAND day.


Kennen, I am so lucky to have you by my side. I honestly don't know how or why you chose me to be the one beside you. I have learned so much from you. You have shown me unconditional love beyond anything I ever dreamed of. You are an amazing man. Thank you for all you do for me and our 2 sons. Thank you for the laughter you bring into our home and for the one to be level headed on many things that I can't be level headed on. Thank you for taking the time out to pull me aside and just talk and when the boys come in you kindly say.. this is mom's turn to talk to me. I love you so very much and hope you have the bestest birthday ever.

and Bill... Happy Birthday to you, miss sharing the day with you guys. I will make 2 cakes today one for you and one for Kennen. Hope you have a GREAT one. Love and miss you guys.

4 comments:

Bethie said...

Hey Holly, thanks so much for the birthday wish. "Sid's Corner" cracks me up. Miss you guys, and I hope everything is going well for you all.

Bill

Pattie said...

Love the pictures even the one of Robbie eating his tuna fish sandwich. Love and miss you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

Oh my snot! I totally missed his birthday. I know I thought about him at some random time that week, but I totally missed it. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KENNEN! We'll have to sing to him soon.

Laurie said...

Love the picture of all 3 of your boys walking together.

Hope Kennen had a great birthday!