Monday, February 7, 2011

hello! hello!




How are you all doing? We are doing well. The weather has been bitter cold, so we hang out at home. Kennen has been sick which is not a good thing cause it means he and I don't sleep. We are hoping he is on the mend since has been 4 days, but as of right now he still isn't feeling well.

The boys are doing well, I can't believe how big they are getting. Everyday is so much fun at our house. We are learning so much together. Sid is doing well with reading. Yes each word is still sounded out but it is so lovely. He is doing well with the site words of (the, and, I, A, be, we, to, go) he knows them right off hand.. YIPPEE!!! Robbie is doing well... He is thriving in his school work as well. The boys love art, pe and science...

The pictures I posted are not recent ones they were taken the first of January.. but I don't think I have posted pictures since then. I really need to get back in the habit of taking pictures. That should be my goal... I will remember my camera again everytime we leave the house.

So I just have to post on here so I don't forget something Sid said last night. We were watching AFV and a commercial came on for mcdonalds. It was the one for the caramel mocha.. Well Robbie pipes up and says hmm that may be good. Sid says you can't drink that stuff.. Coffee makes your boobs swell. It was so funny!!! anywho! hope that makes you smile this day. Love you!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Coffee makes your boobs swell? LOL! I guess I need to drink a lot more coffee then! Where do they come up with these things, lol?

Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Arlene said...

That is hilarious!