Trials and tests... What would life be without them? I am thankful for them but at the same time I think why? this post is going to be Holly doctrine.. (so bear with me)
I think TRIALS and TESTS are good, I think that they can strengthen. I have also lately have been on the other side that the trials and tests feel as if they are breaking me.
My grandmother has endured a lot since Christmas. One broken hip at Christmas.. surgery, rehab and home again. On Mother's day she broke the other hip, surgery, rehab and home again. This past week she found out that she now has breast cancer. Her spirits are high and I think wow! what an amazing person that can take all of that and still say I am okay. and be 85 to boot.
We learned at the Grand Council by our Heavenly Father that 'if we placed our faith in Him, obeying His word and following His example, we would be exalted and become like our Heavenly Father' We would receive a fulness of joy.
What a blessing. What a wonderful knowledge to have. We knew we would have trials we knew it would not be easy. Each one of us knew this and accepted it before we came to this earth. So when you are feeling down and your trials seem hard to bare, remember you are not alone. You have a loving Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ that is always there.. sometimes whispering in your ear saying you can do it, other times walking besides with a gentle push and sometimes carrying you along the way.
Also, remember.... I love you!!! and you all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
2 comments:
You are amazing! Yep you are... I watched a video this week about a man who has had a lot harder struggles than I ever hope to have, and he made a comment about how He was grateful fir trials because they teach us about love. How true I think that is. I am thankful for all of the ways that you support me in my trials. I found a new quote that I love..." life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain". Hope that your Grandma, Robbie, an Sid all get dwelling better. I believe in Miracles! You are all in my prayers! Love you and miss you. Thanks for being amazing!
I agree with Bec! You are amazing! You are a strong person! Thank you for being an example to me!
Post a Comment