Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spiritually Fed Wednesday

OUR LIVES SHOULD NOT BE DIVIDED UP


Danger lurks when we divide ourselves with expressions such as 'my private life,' 'my professional life,'or even 'my best behavior.' Living life in separate compartments can lead to internal conflict and exhausting tension....Inner peace comes only as we maintain the integrity of truth in all aspects of our lives. When we covenant to follow the Lord and obey His commandments, we accept His standards in every thought, action and deed"

by: Elder Russell M. Nelson

3 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

Oh Hol... Can I just say one thing. Things were begining to look really great, and I thought I was almost ready to stand on my own two feet. The two feet that weren't spiritually dead, but tonight I find myself back at square one. Thank you so much for being right where I need you. I really need these spiritual Wendesdays to get me through the minute. That is where I am back at making it through the minute, not the hour, not the day. I know this too shall pass, but I appreciate that for the moment I have friends like you to pull me through. I love you!

The Palmers said...

oh I really like that, thank you for posting that

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU HOLLY!!!! Just thought I should tell you