Friday, August 6, 2010

Konda Lee

The news of this dear dear sweet lady passing away has my heart aching.. How I loved this women. I loved how graceful and beautiful she was walking down our street. Her smile would melt any sadness that was in you. She had a quick hug for all. We were so blessed to be a part of Konda's life for over 11 years. I am so grateful for that opportunity. I am grateful for the fun times we had helping and loving her. I am grateful that my boys were able to know such a wonderful person.

During the winter we would go over and build snowmen in Konda's front yard so she could see them out her window. She told the boys once that she loved making snowmen and she was sad that she could not make them no more. So the boys came up with the brilliant plan to make them for her so she could still enjoy them.

Konda thank you for teaching us service and how to be intune with the spirit. Thank you for sharing your love with us. We have missed you dearly since moving. And I am very sad that I found out way too late to make it to the funeral.

So those who read this that live close please tell Kris and Doug we love them and are thinking of them. You may even send them to this blog...

May God Bless your family. Heaven has a beautiful angel.. Thank you for being you Konda we love you!!!

http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/article_be88acc8-bb08-591a-8734-44e05e2ab8c5.html

you may look at the obituary here...

2 comments:

Lesia said...

She sounds like a great woman indeed! love ya.

Pattie said...

I'm sorry to hear that she passed away. Love ya hon.