| BAPTISM DAY!!!!!!!! |
Kennen and Sid before baptism. :) Aren't they both so handsome?
Here are my three boys... I am so proud of each of them.
A family picture... :)
This picture of the 2 boys I had to take to put next to the other picture I have of the 2 boys on Robbie's baptism day. How they have both grown and changed so much. If you have been to our house you will know which picture I am talking about as it hangs on the fridge. :)
Today was a GREAT day.. We loved having family and friends near to celebrate this special day with us. Thank you to the Newsome family.. Bertagnole family... Worthen family... Allen family.. and a special thanks to Jeannette and the kids.. Jeannette thank you for the wonderful talk on baptism. You rocked it!!! Thank you to Gaga and Pop and Nan for driving from Utah to share this day with us and thank you pop for talking on the Holy Ghost.
We are blessed beyond measure with the love of our ward "family" and from our families.. Thank you all!! I know Sid has felt of your love and support. He was so excited for all those that came to share in this day with him.
I can't believe my baby is 8... yikes!! where does the time go? I am so thankful that Sid chose to be baptized and to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. I am thankful for his sweet spirit and the love and laughter he is so willing to share. I am thankful for the example he and Robbie are to me. How I love them both.
Congratulations Sid on your baptism. We are so proud of you and for the choices you have made and for the wonderful young man you are turning into.
2 comments:
Sid,
Wish we could have been there to share this happy day with you! Can't believe how much you have grown since you lived down the road from us in Springville! I hope you're special day was everything you wanted it to be!
Congratulations, Sid! You are such a handsome dude!
Post a Comment