We went to our very first indoor football game. It was a fun time. Thank you Allen Family for the tickets and the invite. :) We all 5 got to go. (Kennen, Robbie, Sid, My mom and myself) It was the last game of the season.People really get into it.. which was funny to me. The field is way short... the football flies in the stand A LOT .. We had a GREAT time though. Jared sung the National Anthem and also sung at halftime. If any of my friends in Utah are reading this they will be singing in Ogden soon, at acapellafest (I think that is what it is called) Anyway.. He has an awesome voice. :)
We had a GREAT time with Gaga here. She kept us busy.. The boys had a lot of fun with her. :) I even got some alone time when they went to a movie. (I am not much of a movie fan) Thank you GAGA for coming to visit. We loved having you here.
We have been having fun with the summer sun. :) We started our summer movie series. It is a fun outing once a week. We are also just hanging low and taking the summer one day at a time. Love being home and playing in the backyard. Thank goodness that summer has arrived in Wyoming. Our peas are starting to produce YIPPEE!!! Sid asked if he could earn money buy picking the peas and eating them. hahahaha he is so silly... I think the reward for picking the peas is eating them. What do you think??? I have more pictures and stuff.. but they of course aren't loaded on the computer. So.. I will do that another day. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday.
Happy FATHERS day weekend to all the men out there. Sending hugs and love to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment