Here are the 2 men in my life that I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to. :) One is my own dad. In this picture with my dad it was when Robbie was born and My dad became a grandpa. Only not even 6 months later my dad passed away. I still want to wish him a Happy Father's Day and let him know how much I love and appreciate him. I am thankful that he taught me so much and loved me unconditionally. I LOVE YOU DAD!!! Happy Father's day from "bubblebutt" and your 2 precious grandsons. :)
Now.. for the other picture.. Kennen Happy Father's Day! Thank you so much for being a wonderful Husband and Father. Thank you for all you do for us. Thank you for taking time out and teaching our sons the importance of everything. Thank you for the quick but gentle reminders that sometimes our church callings can be not fun and not on our time frame (as we were going to the rodeo and end up taking flags down) But we need to serve in our callings with all of our heart... (even if that means I come kicking and screaming) I am thankful the preisthood in which you hold. I am thankful that you honor that.. I am thankful that you were able to baptize both of our boys. I am thankful that you are there for the youngmen you serve. I am so thankful that when you get home from work you still search me out.. smile and then kiss me. and everytime you leave you kiss me and tell me you love me. I am so thankful you are a part of my life. I Love you for always!!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to ALL the dads and men out there. I know that you don't have to be a "dad" to be a "dad" . Wishing you all a GREAT day.
Happy Father's Day to my brother... My grandpa.. and to Scott... Love each of you as well.
1 comment:
That is such a cute picture of you and your dad and Robbie. <3
Post a Comment