Man, I have become a slacker.. And if one looked at our house you would agree on more than one level. We have been trying to paint the inside of our house. We have 2 bedrooms and 1 bath left... (for those that know me and painting this is a huge project) We have also chosen some color for paint (another huge thing for me as I am a white wall fan) So you ask a slacker huh.. yep... everything from every room is in the middle of the frontroom and kitchen.. it looks like a bomb blew up.. I really should get motivation to clean instead of just walking around the piles of stuff.. NAH, why would one do that?????
Instead we have been out enjoying the sun.. the low wind... playing in the garden... getting ready for a yard sale..
We are almost done with school.. 2 more days. woot! woot! We even got a BIG package that has all of our next year school books. We are excited about them. Okay, Robbie is.. Sid is not sure that he is ready for the changes I have made in his curriculum. I for one think he is ready for the leap. :) Now it will be time to clean out the school room and get it ready for next year. What a fun time. :) I love boxing up the old curriculum, placing it in a safe spot and pulling out the new. I love getting on the computer and making a new schedule for the boys to follow and lesson plans for our daily things. Yes, I am strange...
Hope all of you whom are mom's had a very HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY.. I know my boys spoiled me. :) Love to you all...
Oh and those that read this... REMEMBER Sid is getting baptized on May 28th.. at 9 am if you are coming please text or call me so we have enough food. Thanks!!!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comment:
Yay for no more school and for Sid getting baptized and for new paint! All good things!~ Love you guys!
Post a Comment