We went and took fall pictures... It was so very much fun.
Here are some of them for you to enjoy.
We have been busy with all of the fun things we do. Besides school and scouts we have been working on the shed and cement stuff. We have hauled in more gravel and got it leveled, now just waiting for a day off to be able to find help and do the last section. We are hoping it happens before the snow falls.
Halloween is up at our house, the boys are so excited. The boys have found their halloween costumes and are excited to wear them.
In 9 days my baby will be 11. Wow!! where has the time gone?
We hope that this first weekend in October has been a wonderful one for you. We have been able to enjoy beautiful weather, wonderful talks with conference (still praying for a Temple in Wyoming or closer than 5 hours.. yes we were spoiled living in Utah so close too so many Temples) And time with my boys, couldn't ask for anything more. Love to you all!!!!
3 comments:
I hate Halloween. I always have. Glad you enjoy it. The month of October will be eventful to say the least for me. love you too.
Love the pictures. Can't wait to come this coming weekend. I want some new pictures by the way. Love all of you so much.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics! Holly your hair looks SOOOOOOO cute! Love it! And sid is still cute as ever. Thank you for saying hi to me this morning sid. Don't forget to do what I told you to do. Tell your mom I said it was ok! ha ha ha Love you guys
Post a Comment